Experienced Accident Lawyers Who Serve the Denver Metro Area
Aggressive Aurora attorneys fight for accident victims
Accidents caused by a split-second decision, a freak occurrence or negligent behavior can leave victims reeling. The lawyers at Oakmont Law Group in Aurora, Colorado represent clients in personal injury cases ranging from slip and fall incidents to auto collisions. We are dedicated to helping plaintiffs in the Denver metropolitan area obtain the compensation they deserve. If you think you might be entitled to damages for your pain and suffering, medical bills, lost income, or other costs resulting from another person’s faulty actions, we urge you to call our office.
Results-oriented counselors help injured Coloradans
At Oakmont Law Group, we give our clients the attention they deserve. You can rely on our:
- Aggressive representation — We are not afraid of a challenge. In the face of tough opposition, we state our clients’ cases clearly and with conviction.
- Courtroom experience — Our lawyers will first work toward a fair settlement for you through negotiations with the defendant’s legal team. If a trial is necessary, we use our years of litigation experience when we fight for you before the judge and jury.
- Fair payment plan — Oakmont Law Group offers a contingency fee structure for injury cases and an hourly payment structure for criminal defense and DUI cases.
We care about your peace of mind, so our encrypted online client portal is available 24 hours a day. By logging into your case file, you can stay updated on how we are working for you and even send your attorney a secure message.
Accomplished lawyers represent clients harmed in falls, attacks and crashes
The attorneys at Oakmont Law Group focus nearly entirely on personal injury lawsuits. Our understanding of Colorado and Wyoming laws and knowledge of past verdicts enable us to represent our clients strategically and confidently. We take on cases involving:
- Vehicular collisions — Auto accidents can result in substantial expenses, from medical and repair bills to the strain of lost wages. The lawyers at Oakmont Law Group advocate for clients injured in motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and DUI defense.
- Slip and fall accidents — If you slip and fall due to the conditions of a poorly maintained property, the property owner may be responsible for covering your resulting expenses. We are experienced at handling premises liability cases for injured clients.
- Dog bites — In Colorado, any person who is bitten by a dog and suffers a serious injury has the right to seek compensation from the dog’s owner. We are skilled at obtaining damages for clients harmed in dog bite incidents, including when a breed banned in the Denver metro area is involved.
We handle many kinds of injury claims. Our goal is to help our clients resolve their cases and get back to their lives.
Contact the Oakmont Law Group for a free consultation on personal injury law
Oakmont Law Group is committed to helping Coloradans resolve their personal injury matters. Please call our Aurora office at 720-645-1123 or contact us online to make an appointment for your free initial consultation.